Monday, December 8, 2014

Finals Day One





      Since it's the first day of finals I clearly needed some sparkles to make things happier. I based this look around "Nevermore" because I am a Poe addict. But not like The Following level though...
As usual, dorm lighting sucks so I retouched slightly to try to color balance. It didn't turn out as well as I hoped. Overall I think I'm happy with this one.

Lips: AFK balm in No More Bricks!, (review to come)
Eye: Eccentric Cosmetics "andrea", Shiro "Mother of Dragons", Little Sparrow "Nevermore". Liner in Little Sparrow "Sin" with Shiro's "A Regular Bear's Meeting" lightly pressed on top because I was leaning a little Effie Trinket with the magenta and gold.
Beauty Base Zero achieved with BeautiControl Powder Foundation, BeautiControl Extra Help concealer- both in light. Fergie's Take on the Day primer, ELF glitter glue, and Be A Bombshell Finishing Powder.

Since smellovision is not a thing yet (C'mon Willy Wonka) the scent I'm wearing is DelightfulRot's "Sherlock" in an attempt to make my finals elementary. Yes, Bad pun I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment