It's been a crazy long time since I've updated, mostly due to extreme procrastination on my part. There's a snow day right now so I'm working on some photos while I have okay lighting and getting some of my pile of homeowrk done when I have the chance. To tide you over for a little while longer I've crafted a list of my current Holy Grail Status products, a combination of drugstore, indie, and mid-end products.
- L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara in Black
- Rimmel London Retro Curves Mascara in Blackest Black
- Clinique Age Defense BB Cream in Shade 01
- Fergie by Wet 'n Wild Take on the Day Shadow Primer
- Aromaleigh Viole Powder Foundation in 2CL
- NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White
- Wet 'n Wild Moisturizing Lipstick in Ring Around the Rosy
- Kiss My Sass Lipstick in Glamping
- Alchimnia Apothecary Eyeshadow Incognito
- Aromaleigh Eyeshadow in Wingardium Liveosa
- Blackbird Matte Eyeshadow in Thirteen
This is just a small sample. I hope to review these products in a more extensive post in the coming weeks, but we'll see what my class load is like.