Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November 3rd- Glitter

I had two class presentations today so I didn't really go all out on the glitter front- instead I played with my new shinies from the Shiro Harry Potter collection that launched last month.

I started with a layer of "That's Chess!" on my lid and blended it out in my inner corners and the top inside half of the edge with Hello Waffle's "Eat Me" over a base of NYX Milk and UDPP. I used Aromaleigh's Mineral foundation in 2CL/2C mixed together with the highlighter from the May box called "Marquess" to give my cheeks some glitter as well. I went with a perfectly matte lip using "Debbie" from Lonely Planet Co (highly recommend, it lasted 8+ hours on me). I'm super proud of my blending today- there weren't any harsh lines and there is usually at least one between my two eyes when I try to blend darker eyeshadows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment