Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 2015 Project Pan product list!



This month I am participating in Project Pan! I've let my collection get a little out of control due to stress buying so now I'm on a low buy and working to use up my stash. This month I'm working on:





1. Female Titan AFK Cosmetics sample | 95% | nice wash color, but I have others I prefer that are more pink toned like me.
2. Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Winter's Romance mini | 100% | oddly in love with this. I will even suffer the applicator for it.
3. Alchimia sample in Penny Loafer | 75% | I stressed about running out since they discontinued it, convinced Erin to sell me a FS and now I still haven't used the sample up.
4. Alchimia sample in Incognito | 75% | see above.
5. Benefit Bad Gal travel size liners | 98% | Bought over BF to see if Mid End eyeliner was seriously better than drugstore (Rimmel, my first love) spoiler alert: they aren't.
6. Shiro sample in No Men Like Me | 45% | Got a mini in a swap so now I can stop hoarding the sample.
7. Shiro sample in A Regular Bears Meeting | 95% | I collected way too many browns, time to start culling them out.
8. ELF concealer in Fair | 40% | A bit too yellow for my tastes. I've found what I think is my HG concealer that is actually pink toned enough for me so I want to knock this out.




I know I probably won't finish these but I'm going to give it a shot! Are you participating in Project Pan? If you are let me know what you are working on this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment