Monday, February 16, 2015

A Long Overdue Update and My Current Holy Grail Products

Hi guys!
It's been a crazy long time since I've updated, mostly due to extreme procrastination on my part. There's a snow day right now so I'm working on some photos while I have okay lighting and getting some of my pile of homeowrk done when I have the chance. To tide you over for a little while longer I've crafted a list of my current Holy Grail Status products, a combination of drugstore, indie, and mid-end products.

  1. L'Oreal Butterfly Intenza Mascara in Black
  2. Rimmel London Retro Curves Mascara in Blackest Black
  3. Clinique Age Defense BB Cream in Shade 01
  4. Fergie by Wet 'n Wild Take on the Day Shadow Primer
  5. Aromaleigh Viole Powder Foundation in 2CL
  6. NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White
  7. Wet 'n Wild Moisturizing Lipstick in Ring Around the Rosy
  8. Kiss My Sass Lipstick in Glamping
  9. Alchimnia Apothecary Eyeshadow Incognito
  10. Aromaleigh Eyeshadow in Wingardium Liveosa
  11. Blackbird Matte Eyeshadow in Thirteen
This is just a small sample. I hope to review these products in a more  extensive post in the coming weeks, but we'll see what my class load is like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment